HR and Training Officer
HR and Training Officer shall be responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of Serendib-HR manual and Training plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the plans to recruit all levels of suitable talents
- Assist in designing the job descriptions and job analysis.
- Assist to train, guide, and coach the recruitment team.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Support in recommending staff promotion, suspension, dismissal, and/or transfer of staff directly supervised.
- Implements and enforces staff recruitment & selection policies and guidelines.
- Build the branding for the employer of choice
- Prepare monthly recruitment reports.
- Conduct training needs assessment through training need and job analysis, appraisal schemes and consultation with staff’s immediate supervisor.
- Assist to develop annual training plan and training budget and ensure that all training activities are in place with budgeting effectively and efficiency.
- Develop and coordinate all training activities process within Serendib by contacting resource persons, preparing proposal and schedule for approval and acting as a class monitor to make sure that training course is managed effectively and efficiency.
- Assist to produce training reports and monthly employee training record to make sure that all training activities and staff train are regular recorded and filled.
- Build networking with resource person internally and external training companies.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Competencies Required
- BA in HRM and equivalent.
- Clear grasp and understanding of the National Labor Laws and related Prakas.
- Knowledge and skills in wage and salary administration.
- Minimum of 1 year-experiences in a insurance company or microfinance institution.
- Communication skills (able to speak and write English); excellent team-player.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- People- yet result-oriented.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure.