The Operational Analyst provides the technical support in overseeing the underwriting, business, risk, client complaint, and claim analysist Serendib operations. Keep track of underwriting standards for risk selection to complete departmental goals by carefully reviewing applications from clients and screening the level of financial risk that potential and existing clients pose to the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as the subject matter expert for projects involving or affecting risk, underwriting and operational business analysis;
- Establishes and monitors appropriate levels for underwriters based on skill and mastery level;
- Collect data from call-center and claim hot-line in term of client complaint and com up with report to management finding solution for clients;
- Provide promptly feedback solution to any concerns or complaint from client;
- Prepare consolidate, and reviews report and com up analysis the business report;
- Provide support product orientation to agents, partners, and client;
- Collect/ update and analyze required information relating to competitors, and clients feedbacks/ concerns using Competition Matrices;
- Works with relevant department to create effective performance standards, processes and practices for policy issuance and servicing, including implementing recommendations, enhancements, and new products, etc.
- Keep up to date with recent development related to product development, reserving and risk analysis and maintain good relationship with underwriting counterparts.
- Do client’s satisfaction surveys on a regular basis in order to update sale and distribution strategies;
- Regularly analyze the insurance premium collected compared to claims and recommend change on insurance policies;
- All other tasks as maybe assigned by the manager
Minimum Competencies Required
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Banking/Finance, Business Management or related disciplines;
- At least two-years experience in leading insurance sale operations and product development
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and computer competencies especially in excel and power point.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong skills in business planning, prioritization, time management and organizational.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in Khmer and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and with pleasing personality.
- Proven track record of motivating and developing capable management teams;
- Good working knowledge of computer software;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Khmer;
- Excellent financial, analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills; and
- People but result oriented.