Senior Insurance Officer
The Senior Insurance Officer is responsible to promote and sell insurance products to prospective clients to achieve the sale targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approach, engage, and sell insurance products to partner companies and prospective individual clients;
- Sell service and advise the details of insurance products and policies to customers;
- Plan and manage partnership with business entities to achieve sales targets, objectives and planned activities;
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new and existing insurance products;
- Develop and manage campaigns to obtain sale result;
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans;
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution;
- Prepare reports to direct manager on the sale progress;
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Competencies Required
- Bachelor Degree in Sale, Marketing, or related field;
- At least 2 year experience in sale. Experience in financial sector is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing relationship with business entities and individual customers.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Integrity and hard-working;
- Ability to communicate in English.